July 1, 2018
The MTConnect Institute has been accepted as an accredited standards developer under ANSI. To better align MTConnect procedures with ANSI, the Technical Advisory Group has been re-established as the "Standards Committee."
Any company interested in membership in the Standards Committee must opt-in via the online application form. This includes TAG members!
TAG members that do not opt-in to the Standards Committee will retain their MTConnect Institute membership and may join the Standards Committee at any time.
Members of the MTConnect Institute:
- May advertise MTConnect compliant device(s).
- Will have their company name listed on MTConnect.org and in MTConnect marketing and promotional materials.
- May join the Standards Committee (SC).
Institute Members who join the SC:
- Contribute to development of the standard.
- Sit on working groups.
- Access and review pre-release drafts of the standard.
- Must designate a delegate to serve primary point of contact and voting member.
- Must cast a ballot to vote on proposed changes to the standard.
- Must sign and comply with the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY.