Choose from two levels of membership in the MTConnect Insititute: Implementer or TAG Member. There is no fee to become a member or access the MTConnect standard itself. See the Full Roster of companies already participating.
In order to advertise that a device complies with the MTConnect standard, an entity MUST join the MTConnect Institute.
- May advertise MTConnect compliant device(s).
- Company name will be listed on MTConnect.org and in MTConnect materials.
- Contribute to development of the standard.
- Sit on working groups.
- Attend quarterly TAG meetings.
- Access and review pre-release drafts of the standard.
- Must designate a primary point of contact to serve as voting member.
- Must cast a ballot to vote on proposed changes to the standard.
Must comply with the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY.